Welcome to Zeebar.com
Providing information design, software development services, and technical guidance to clients world wide...
- information and software design
- cloud service architecture
- second opinion (project review)
- custom software development
- open source enhancements
- STEAM program development
Zeebar Tech Blog and News
- Canada Open Data effort: the case for Open Data
- ESP32 ledc channel bank semantics gotcha
- ESP32Thing only loads with Reset-Boot on OS/X? Try a new USB driver!
- Ruby/rbenv under FreeBSD
- google search completion as a window to the collective mind
- anagrams for canadian province and territory names
- Apple sudoes legalese
Our Take On: All Things Technological
Information design determines the quality and clarity of the message. It can unlock the data or obscure it. It also shows how the sender feels about the recipient.
Testing is the bastard love child of Software Engineering and the least popular bits of Thermodynamics. The common clichés hold a lot of truth, much of it learned the hard way and ignored at one's peril.
The Development Process
Birthing is a messy business, but understanding basic principles, following sound practices, and using the right metrics will improve your odds of survival.